As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, our approach to it does too. As of now, we’re asking all our guests to use discretion when determining when and where mask wearing is appropriate for them. We’re also asking that anyone experiencing any of the following symptoms or circumstances refrains from coming to Danforth Bay. We’ll be more than happy to welcome you to the campground at a later date.
- Fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or feverish feelings
- Respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough or shortness of breath
- General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills and severe fatigue
- Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- Changes in your sense of taste or smell
- Having been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 14 days. (Note: healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are not considered to have had a close-contact exposure).
Protecting the health and wellbeing of our guests and our team members is extraordinarily important to us. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to give us a call at 603.539.2069.