Updated June 18, 2021
Uniquely located between the Lakes Region and the White Mountains, Danforth Bay Camping & RV Resort offers a truly spacious environment for exploring, playing, and being together with family and friends in a beautiful setting.
Despite some of the necessary changes, we know camping vacations at Danforth Bay are a tradition for many who return year after year to enjoy the surrounding forests, lake, and welcoming community. Our goal with necessary changes is to still provide you access to our resort and the surrounding area that you have previously enjoyed while prioritizing health and safety for all.
Danforth Bay Camping and RV Resort is open with current camping guidelines that are in addition to our already existing Campground Rules & Guidelines.
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, please do not put our staff and other guests at risk and we ask that you come back another day.
Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or are feeling feverish;
- Respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
- General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
- Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea;
- Changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (Note: healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are not considered to have a close contact exposure).
Additional Information and Resources: