Danforth Bay Camping & RV Resort is a family oriented resort and the following rules and regulations have been established so that everyone may enjoy their visit with us. Please be sure that anyone residing at your site whether adult or child knows and understands what is allowed.
Anyone failing to abide by the following will be asked to leave or if necessary removed by the local authorities. Parents are responsible for their children’s behavior, safety and whereabouts at all times while within the park.
**The Bluffs is an adult only seasonal section of Danforth Bay for The Bluffs registered campers and their registered guests only. Anyone under twenty-one is not permitted within this section without being accompanied by an adult twenty-one years of age or older.
**Facilities and amenities located in The Bluffs, including pools, tennis courts and buildings, are for use by The Bluffs registered campers and their registered guests only. However, from dawn to dusk all campers are invited to take a walk or biking tour within the Bluffs. Again, anyone under the age of twenty-one must always be accompanied by an adult when touring the Bluffs.
- Speed Limit: Unless posted otherwise, the maximum speed limit is 7 mph for all vehicles including golf carts & bicycles. Please use caution, as speed bumps are located throughout the park.
- Quiet Time: Quiet time is from 11 pm to 7 am. Children under 18 will be on their registered site by 11 pm unless accompanied by an adult.
- Pets: Danforth Bay welcomes family pets that are well socialized, friendly and happy. (PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN CABINS OR ON CABIN SITES. VISITORS OF REGISTERED CAMPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING PETS INTO THE CAMPGROUND.) Only 2 dogs per site are allowed without prior approval. Pets must be on a leash at all times and may not be left unattended in your RV, on your site, or in any vehicle, as to disturb others while you are away. If they are a constant barker, please leave them at home. A copy of current rabies certificate must be provided for all camping pets at check in. It is your responsibility to pick up after them. Pets are not allowed in beach or pool areas or any campground facilities. You may take your pet swimming at the canoe launch area beyond the Cove Beach. For your convenience a kennel is located five minutes from the resort. (Two Paws Up 603-539-6266).
- Fires: Fires are permitted in designated fireplaces. Do not relocate fireplaces. Per local authorities, resort management will not tolerate any abuse of these regulations, as our campground fire permit is contingent on adhering to them. Fires must never be left unattended, should be kept small with flames reaching no higher than 24” above the rim and must be extinguished with water by 11:30 pm per the town fire department. No fires before 7 am. Do not place trash, bottles or cans in fire rings and do not burn any treated or painted wood. It is illegal to transport firewood across state lines. (See Danforth Bay Map & Visitors Guide for details.)
- Bike Riding: Bike riding after dark is not permitted. NH Law requires helmet use for children under the age of 16. Danforth Bay strongly recommends helmet use by everyone. Park bicycles in bike racks. Do not block doorways or walkways to buildings. Management will remove a bicycle from any guest who continues to disobey these rules. A bike tag issued by the office must be displayed at all times on your bike.
- Children’s Toys: Battery powered children’s toys such as Power Wheels, Barbie Cars etc. are allowed as long as the top rated speed is 5 mph or less. Vehicles that have a top rated speed of more than 5 mph such as Razor Scooters etc. are not allowed. The use of paintball guns is prohibited within the park. Self-balancing scooters and drones are not allowed.
- Alcohol: New Hampshire's drinking age is 21. Underage drinking, use of drugs, excessive use of alcoholic beverages, or any other illegal activity will result in immediate removal by local authorities. Open displays of drunk and obnoxious behavior are not permitted.
- It is illegal in the State of NH to dump gray water on the ground. Please dispose of your gray water appropriately by dumping your gray water collection tank in your sewer hookup at your site or the nearest dump station.
- The maximum number of people allowed overnight on a site is a total of 8 with no more than 4 of those being adults (over the age of 18). Only one camping unit and one tent, or two tents, are allowed per site.
- Cottage & Cabins: All rental camping units are non-smoking; pets are not allowed in the rental or on the site. Tents must be placed on the gravel and are not allowed on the grass. (Maximum of one tent allowed.)
- Trees and Shrubs: Cutting trees, saplings and shrubs is strictly prohibited. (Firewood and marshmallow sticks are available at the Depot Store.)
- Profanity: Profanity will not be tolerated. Repeat offenders will be asked to leave.
- Privacy: Please do not cut through other campers’ sites on foot, on a bicycle, with a golf cart or any other means.
- Glass Containers: Glass containers are not permitted on the beach or around pool areas. Please dispose of them properly as recyclables, do not place in fires.
- Trash: Please place only bagged trash in dumpsters. Recycling bins are also located in the park and clearly marked as to what recyclables are accepted.
- Smoking: Smoking is not permitted inside any buildings or at the pool or beach.
- Firecrackers, sparklers, or any other pyrotechnic devices are not permitted.
- Playground hours are from 8:30 am till dusk. (Dusk is ½ hour after sunset.) Children should not be left unattended.
- Vehicles: Only two vehicles will be permitted per site. All others must be parked in designated lots. Parking of vehicles along the side of the road or vacant sites is not allowed. All vehicles must clearly display a car pass on the rear view mirror. ATV’s, UTV’s, dirt bikes, or similar means of transportation are not permitted to be driven or ridden inside the park. Only individuals 21 and older may operate scooters and Mopeds. Scooters, Mopeds & Gem cars must be registered for use on the road and recorded with the office as one of your two allowed vehicles. No means of transportation may be operated at night without lights. Please help reduce traffic, for the safety of the children and for the benefit of the environment, by minimizing the use of your car while within the park. See management for the approval of alternate means of transportation for handicap use.
- Golf Carts: Only one golf cart will be permitted per site. (Only actual golf carts, not utility vehicles are allowed.) Golf carts must be registered with the campground at check in ($) and must have an operating headlight and taillight, and a valid certificate of insurance before being permitted to operate. Only licensed drivers are allowed to operate golf carts. (Rental carts are restricted to licensed drivers 21 and older, privately owned carts are restricted to licensed drivers 19 & older.) Only individuals twenty-one years of age or older are allowed to operate golf carts in The Bluffs. When the golf cart is registered, a valid license must be provided for all individuals driving a golf cart. Management reserves the right to ban the use of any golf cart by any camper failing to abide by all Golf Cart Rules. Guest may rent carts from outside sources, but cart must be brought in and removed from the park by the registered guest.
- Washing vehicles: Washing vehicles is not allowed.
- Visitors: All visitors must register with the front office. Visitors are not allowed to bring boats, golf carts or pets.
- Boats: Any type of jet- powered watercraft, no matter what seating capacity, is not allowed. Motorboats larger than 21’ are not permitted. Boats must be registered at the office at check-in ($). Motorboats may not be left on the beach overnight, moored, or docked. (Refer to the Boaters Check in Policy Sheet for additional details.) Day boat parking is allowed adjacent to the launch, overnight parking is in the lot beyond. Due to milfoil concerns powerboats of any type, including small boats with trolling motors, are not allowed in Huckins Pond.
- Snowmobiles are allowed on marked trails only and are not permitted to ride around the park.
BEACH and/or POOL RULES
- Swimming at beach areas is not allowed after dark.
- There are no lifeguards on duty at any time. Swimming is at your own risk.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool areas or on the beaches. Please swim your pets at the canoe launch area beyond Cove Beach.
- Diving is not permitted at the pool.
- Smoking & glass containers are not permitted.
- An adult must accompany children under 14 at all times while at the beach or in the Depot pool area.
- Swim diapers are required for children who are not toilet trained.
- Horseplay such as pushing, shoving, etc. on the raft is not allowed and will result in immediate removal from the swimming areas.
- Campsites adjacent to the waterfront are not allowed to have their own docks or rafts.
- Boat, canoes & kayaks are not allowed within the designated swim areas.
- No swimming or fishing from boat docks.
- No running or rough housing – Please play gently
- Slide feet first on the kiddie slide in a sitting position.
- Wait for the landing area to clear before sliding.
- The kiddie pool and its slide are for kids 8 and under only. Adults may accompany kids
- Access to slides is from the stairs only; do not climb up the slides.
ALL RULES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
Danforth Bay Camping & RV Resort is not responsible for any theft, loss by fire or accident. Any personal property including, but not limited to, canoes & kayaks, whether on your site or within the park, are stored at your own risk. Use of any of the facilities is strictly at your own risk. Parents will be held responsible and pay for any damages to property, facilities etc. caused by themselves or their children.
Regardless of type of accommodations, all guests/visitors assume all risks and danger incidental to their stay as well as damage to personal property including specifically (but not limited to), the danger of being injured by insects or animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, and/or being injured as a results of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that Danforth Bay Camping Resort and it’s owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damage resulting form such risks and danger.